Welcome to The Lotus Forums
|Guest Message by DevFuse|
24 October 2009 - 09:22 AM
Lotus Esprit SE (1991)
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Lotus Esprit S2 Commemorative Ed...
21 May 2013 - 08:45 PM
Lotus Esprit S3 NA LC (1986)
18 May 2013 - 12:05 PM
Lotus Esprit X330 Turbo (1988)
13 May 2013 - 03:52 AM
Lotus Elite (1980)
09 May 2013 - 09:28 PM
Lotus Esprit SE (1989-1991) (1990)
- Vehicle Owner: fjmuurling
- Date Added: 16 July 2007 - 01:45 PM
- Date Updated: 08 September 2007 - 10:53 PM
- Color: Vulcan Grey Metallic
- Views: 476
- Price: --
- Odometer: 71,000 Kilometers
The car is a 1990 Turbo SE (bought in 2004) in Vulcan Grey with a Mushroom interiour. I do all the maintenance etc myself with the help of the Service Manuals and info from LEW, the Forum and v.d. Kooi Sportscars. I like to keep the car stock as much as possible but made also some improvements.
I did the following repairs / Upgrades :
* EBC Greenstuff Brakepads all around.
* Turbo Grooved rear Brakediscs (old ones were worn).
* New Handbrake Cables. (one was sticking and the other one was the wrong type.
* Larini RH single exit Exhaust, Larini Cat and EBPV spacer.
* New Steeringrack with a new Lower U/J.
* Stainles Steel braided flexible Brake Hoses.
* Camshaft seals etc.
* Voltage Regulator.
* Battery Maintenance Charger.
* Alpine Head Unit with a Alpine CD changer.
* Complete new opening and release mechanism.
* Speedometer repaired.
* Electric Cables in center Console fixed/repaired. (was a big mess).
* Normal Maintenance (A, B and C service).
* New Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder and a Stainless Steel Braided Hose.
* Much More
- 496 Owners
- 579 Vehicles
- 1,187 Modifications
- 2,928 Images
- 466,615 Views
- 296 Comments