Just wanted to let everyone know that we now have the new Arcam SA30 integrated amplifier on permanent demo, this has got to be the best value fully loaded amplifier on the market today at £1999 but for me the killer feature is that it includes Dirac room correction in a 2 channel amplifier, as soon as I heard how big of an improvement Dirac made to music through the Arcam receivers a few years ago I knew it was only a matter of time before it was introduced into Arcam's 2 channel amps, it really is a game changer, not only that but it is also a streamer, a Roon endpoint and fully MQA compatible with a MC and MM phono stage built in, all you need to do is add speakers and you are up and running.
Please see below for the features this amplifier includes, it really is quite incredible, we have been running it in on our Fyne Audio F702 speakers, now you wouldn't normally put a amp at this price with a pair of speakers costing £6749 but it just shows how powerful the Glass G amplification is in the SA30, it is actually a great pairing.
- Class G amplification for impeccable sound and efficiency
- 120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
- 5 analogue inputs including switchable MM/MC PHONO input
- 4 digital inputs
- 1 ARC input
- GoogleCast, Airplay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Roon endpoint
- MQA supported
- 3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
- 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9038K2M
- Full I/P control including Control4 and Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%
Please see below for the SA30 on our website and if you'd like to come in for a demo anytime please feel free.