free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit Turbo (1987-1990) - Vehicles - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Lotus Esprit Turbo (1987-1990)
By chris, 31/07/05
  • 0 comments
  1. Full Respray in original colour  

Mates rate and a half!!!!! Brilliant job, car looks fabulous, even did the arches, wheels and calipers.

23/11/08
  2. translator bearings  

Renewed the translator bearings and rose joints. At start I didn't know if they needed doing but as I had taken the boot floor out I thought I might as well make life easy for myself. Very glad I did as they were pretty shot. Its amazing how you dont

23/11/08
  3. completely renewed the boot and bulk head carpets  

Looks fabulous, sometimes its just little details that can change the whole look around. ot fun changing the bulk head carpet but another couple of lotus induced scars wont make much difference

23/11/08
  4. oil breather to atmosphere as described by lew  

easy install and got to be worth it on seeing the state of the inside of the plenum cover.

23/11/08
  5. recirculating dump valve  

Not the easiest to install on a carb turbo but worthwhile.

23/11/08
  6. cam covers and plenum chamber  

Repainted the cam covers and plenum chamber with high temperature red paint. Its good for about three years before it starts to flake and you dont use much out of a tin so the same tin of paint could last a long time. It is a cheap yet effective task that

05/08/07
  7. Braided Clutch hose  

Had a leak from the clutch slave cyclinder so took the opertunity to replace the red hose which is supposed to cause problems. While I was at it I decided to replace the master cyclinder as well. Relatively easy job especially if you have access to a ramp

05/08/07
  8. ICE ( stereo, ipod, aerial, autochanger etc etc)  

Had a kenwood front loading mini disc player fitted to car in original din aperture. Coupled it with a 6 disc cd autochanger which fits perfectly in the pocket on the bulk head between driver and passenger. Its like having a front loader and doesn't e

05/08/07
  9. Sport 300 Front Blip  

Dramatically changes the look of the car. Makes it look like the racer it was born to be. Simply cant stop looking at it!!! However there is a functional side as well. Originally the car would start to lift at the front when at higher speeds w

05/08/07
  10. Protek fully adjustable dampers and springs  

Both front and rear adjustable Protek shocks with new springs. Makes the suspension look like a sports car's again rather than rusty mess. Not the easiest to install due to compressing the springs enough and the usual problems when dealing with bits t

05/08/07

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
IP.Board Collections by DevFuse