free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit Turbo (1987-1990) - Vehicles - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus Esprit Turbo (1987-1990)
By chris, 31/07/05
  • 0 comments
  1. translator bearings  

Renewed the translator bearings and rose joints. At start I didn't know if they needed doing but as I had taken the boot floor out I thought I might as well make life easy for myself. Very glad I did as they were pretty shot. Its amazing how you dont

23/11/08
  2. oil breather to atmosphere as described by lew  

easy install and got to be worth it on seeing the state of the inside of the plenum cover.

23/11/08
  3. recirculating dump valve  

Not the easiest to install on a carb turbo but worthwhile.

23/11/08
  4. cam covers and plenum chamber  

Repainted the cam covers and plenum chamber with high temperature red paint. Its good for about three years before it starts to flake and you dont use much out of a tin so the same tin of paint could last a long time. It is a cheap yet effective task that

05/08/07
  5. Braided Clutch hose  

Had a leak from the clutch slave cyclinder so took the opertunity to replace the red hose which is supposed to cause problems. While I was at it I decided to replace the master cyclinder as well. Relatively easy job especially if you have access to a ramp

05/08/07

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
IP.Board Collections by DevFuse