Lotus Esprit V8
By Numanoid, 10/04/15
  • 4 comments
  • Color Pearlescent White
  • Price 0.00
  • Year 2002
  • Odometer --
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description This is the ex Dany Bahar Esprit V8 that was stripped and rebuilt for him by Lotus Motorsport at Hethel.
    I was fortunate enough to be able to buy the vehicle last summer and I have treasured it since, taking it out only occasionally, and only ever in dry conditions.
    Due to its complete rebuild only 1,500 miles ago, the car is, of course, as new and with many Bahar specified extras and improvements.
    I feel very lucky to be able to see this very special car every time I open my garage door and the positive reactions it receives out on the road and every time I stop somewhere prove that others like seeing it too.

Comments

I saw this at Goodwood FOS, it looked miles better than all the new cars Lotus had and it had a big crowd around it like it was their new flagship model.

Good choice!

Share this comment

Also saw this at FoS. It did look special and certainly held its own amongst the newer cars. Speaking to Graham Robertson on the stand he said they had had a number of enquiries asking when it would be launched, how much would it be and when could they put a deposit on it!

IMAG0092.jpg

Share this comment