Lotus Esprit V8 (1996-1998)
By Steve V8, 24/07/16
  • 3 comments
  • Color Azure blue
  • Price 25000
  • Year 1996
  • Odometer 43500
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description Without any doubt, the best car I've owned. And getting better with use! After looking at a few cars over the previous year, I finally came across this one in my favourite Azure blue. Although it had only covered a few hundred miles in the last four years, it appeared to have no major issues, so after a bit of hagleing and getting the L30TUS in the deal, I parted with the cash and took the car as it was, no service and no MOT. So here she is new cambelts, tyres and a good thorough service and check over have given me 1500 miles so far this year, of he most enjoyment you can have with your clothes on. She is in very good nick for her age, but not perfect, and there are a few issues that need sorting, auxiliary shaft play being one, so I'm looking forward to this ongoing project, if I wasn't, I wouldn't have bought an Esprit.

Comments

On 28/07/2016 at 15:37, BP81 said:

looks gorgeous steve!

Thanks Brooke, I'm absolutely loving it. I've had some nice motors over the years, but this one is without doubt the best, it's a keeper, l have suddenly become a Lotus guy!

Share this comment

There is talk of the lotus bug or getting bitten and the v8s in my opinion definitely do it that to you! Enjoy and hope to see her in the flesh mate.

Share this comment