Lotus Esprit Turbo (1987-1990)
Audi daytona grey
how I'm going to get 350BHP from a four pot.....
1) Works ported race head to scca spec(from Garry Kemp)
2) Fuel injection, Large injectors (Siemens 650cc)
3) Programmable ECU (DTA S60 pro)
4) Charge cooler (South West Lotus)
5) Water injection (ERL)
6) Hybrid turbo (turbo technics, T35)
8) Exhaust from Ramspott and Brand!
9) Piston tops aluminium-carbide coated (poeton)
10) Bottom end balanced (Vibration Free) Balanced Crank, conrods, pistons, flywheel, clutch cover, cams and all pulleys. New bearings all round.
11) Helix auto sport Clutch
12) Brakes, Brembo
13) Aerodynamic aids from Lotus (spoilers)
14)Innovative LC1 wideband controller
The car has be resprayed up here in Scotland,The colour that I went for is an Audi colour callel Daytona grey and is only used on the RS6. The interior has been retrimmed by David Hannen Edinburgh in a biscuit leather with dark grey alcantera inserts as the seat backs are grey. He does some trim work for Murray Lotus. The upgrades in total so far have cost me in excess of
[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]