free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit (1987-1990) - Vehicles - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Esprit (1987-1990)
By punky, 06/02/08
  • 2 comments
  • Color pacific blue
  • Price 0.00
  • Year 1990
  • Odometer --
  • Odometer Unit miles
  • Description I fancied a project so.........

A non original non runner when purchased.
    Had previously been fitted with a sport 300 body kit, also centre console and running gear including gearbox, suspension, hubs, Brembo brakes, and wheels ect. from an S4s.

Originally spent about 1.5K in parts to get her ready for the road including:-
    new clutch, new radiator and cooling fans, Protech adj. shocks all round, replaced clutch and brake lines with s/s braided hose, tubular four branch exhaust manifold and lots of service parts oils and fluids ect.

The biggest modification to date is removing the old worn lotus engine and replacing it with a nice modern 3.0L V6 duratec taken from a s/type Jaguar, and very Successfully too even if I do say so myself (smug moment) :-)

Hopefully there are plenty more modifications to come but I'll have to find some more money first.

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse