free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit S4 (1993-1996) - Vehicles - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Esprit S4 (1993-1996)
By aerobat, 19/07/05
  • 0 comments
  • Color red - a proper colour for a sports car
  • Price 50000.00
  • Year 1994
  • Odometer 34000
  • Odometer Unit Kilometers
  • Description Bought this in August 2004, and drive it every chance I get (when the skies are clear!). I've had in on a race track, for a performance driving school, and driven it on twisty mountain roads. It has a performance chip to 300 HP, and an after-market exhaust system - absolutely superb! I love the looks and stares from other people. And 8 cyl. Ferraris before the F360 have nothing on Lotus. I've only had it up to 250 kph, but it can keep up or outperform Ferraris on a track.

Update January 2006: almost all of the mods below are being done over this winter, so I haven't had the chance to drive it yet with all of these mods. I've previously had the clutch line replaced with braided stainless steel, and a new clutch. I've had no problems with the car at all, and I do keep it maintained regularly. It is my daily car from April through mid-October. Parts have cost US$5060 and Euros 5050. Before these mods, I have had the car up to 270 km/h now (168 mph), so we'll see what the changes do.

Update: Sold this car in 2010 to a gentleman up by Edmonton. It went to a good home!

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse