free hit
counters
All Activity - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
  • Why not sign up, it's free!

Click here to become a member of TLF! 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Are we talking NA or Supercharged here?
  3. servicing can be really easy due to their glass bong egg therefore , you don’t ought to are worried about moisture. in addition to the truth that these people don’t topple above which effortlessly, most of these bubblers are designed to keep the lake in the chamber. even though it’s simple to add waters as well as glaciers inside, it’s each as difficult pertaining to drinking water that will pour away. in terms of gurus who wish to apply the actual grav labs bubbler, you need to decide your own bubbler cautiously. possibly you have to go for that sip series and also get the huge bubblers to get the particular effect which you will want from the herbal products. nonetheless, some people good an enjoyable indulgence complete, and many enjoy his or her portability in addition to model. in the event you’re searching for a new portable diamond glass bong that will can present you with even, filtered gets minus the frills, this grav bubbler will be one for you. having various designs to pick from, you’re sure to have this might be a person's go-to friend for the effective repair and also a long, enjoyable me-time. skillfully designed, ones bubbler may supply on the list of smoothest using tobacco practical experience which you’ll have. to get tested out using a grav bubbler? what kind is your beloved? some of us here in significant dad smoke cigarettes prefer that use carton mini bubbler, nevertheless most people do treasure that discreetness belonging to the rounded goblet jean pocket bubbler. got requests or maybe desire to discuss your raw rolling papers expertise? please don’t always be shy and also reach people upwards in the opinion segment! if you are asking yourself points to get the smoking efficianado in your life that christmas, all these cigarettes gadgets are sure to become simply the one thing. some of our full range associated with using tobacco add-ons carries a collection regarding paraphernalia which range from grinders up that will stash jars, dabbing rig guides, along with necessities. that will help you discover the ideal item, we now have assemble a summary of one of the most practical gadgets. determining the best item generally is a obstacle – especially for individuals to you whom veer from the typical merchandise. these with puff glass bong recycler we have a variety of solutions within our headshop in which make superb items. whether you are considering a little something for a pal or perhaps searching for on your own, all these smoking accents will carry a considerable amount of festive cheer. that magic formula pipe doubles being a bracelet, turning it into perfect for an easy light up playing. there's no should transport an additional water pipe, there is no probability with leaving behind any water line at your home, in addition to trying to keep the particular water line hidden is actually as effortless when ending it is skillful street bike. while it is absolutely open, that bracelet is around 23cm prolonged – enough to fit a little put to get a quick puff and also handful of.
  4. Look Dudes, it doesn't matter if it's a C8 or a CJ5 with 4 wheel drive. The only Evora that will be collectable, (note the spelling), is the S1 NA manual with all the packs. End of.
  5. Redwing

Redwing

Thanks to you all for your comments. I keep the beast taxed and insured all year round. I believe a piece of engineering needs regular use. I have a house on the Welsh coast and that is where most of the mileage goes. However, this year, due to circumstances, I have not been able to visit as often as I would have liked. As some of you have pointed out, living in the birthplace of global warming, I have access to many roads that cry out for spirited driving, and I assure you I do not leave them disappointed. Keep on keeping on. Redwing
  6. Yesterday
  7. I find it exhausting that after 30min scouring the internet for an answer, I cannot find 1 person or online shop tell me the actual "Flow Rate" of the secondary injectors? It's like you can have a 3 page discussion about upgrading them and no mention of the size.... Not even a vendor selling an injector for the Chevy S-10 side feed will have any mention of the flow? WHy so top secret, I think I may have to tap into them or get an adjustable FPR to increase the flow of the 8 Cobra injectors that are only 252cc.
  8. The MX2E is 'taught' the gear ratio's during its set up calibration (RPM Vs in gear speed) The dash doesnt know if its Manual or auto (ad doesnt care ) Just need the two signals (RPM and MPH)
  9. $30,000.00 (0 Bids) End Date: Sunday Dec-22-2019 14:50:20 PST Buy It Now for only: $39,000.00 Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list Click to view item
  10. Must second that jez and Sam do a cracking job
  11. If this is still running I served 8 years in the Royal Navy working on Harriers and Seaking helicopters
  12. There was some interesting stuff turn up recently after someone found some items in the loft of a property they moved into. Can't remember exactly what it was now but @Parramint maybe able to shed some light on it for you. chipp
  13. user guide here : https://www.aim-sportline.com/download/doc/eng/mx2e/MX2E_user_guide_100_eng.pdf time for a night with aim dreams for IPS owner, indeed no way to configure mathchannel. So I don't know if it will work with IPS.
  14. If the GT is granted collectible classic status (still a speculation but a pleasant one) then anything based on the 4xx chassis will be brought along for the ride. For "collectors" (if Evora actually reaches collectible status) then the GT indeed will be the one to have but talk about limited numbers. Thus for enthusiast drivers it's somewhat irrelevant which trim they get (in the USA), being mostly a question of incremental cost. I say all 4XX variants rise or fall within a reasonably predictable ranking by vintage/trim but all on the same tide.
  15. Can you buy a workshop manual or does it have to be a download laptop type. Wanted for dash interior clips etc. Ie in which order to remove dash cap and panels with light buttons in Ps s2 elise
  16. At home in Arizona on a beautiful December evening.
  17. Only been to Folembray so far, and I dont think they care there
  18. Based on the following link is there anymore to the story on Lotus doing some styling exercises of an Elan +2 with the then upcoming Lotus 900 Series engine? Apparently some within Lotus (possibly within the context of the 1973 Oil Crisis) wanted an 1800cc version of the engine in an Elan +2 based car as a stop-gap to sort out engine issues prior to the launch of the Lotus Elite, only for Colin Chapman to insist on a 2-litre and nothing else. - http://www.lotuselan.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16461&f=51&start=15#p84025 Previously sought to have a similar question answered a number of years back regarding Lotus investigating lower displacement versions of the Lotus 900 Series though did not get much of a response, partly because was then unable to find the relevant information on my end.
  19. Parliament have already debated a change in the way we vote and it was rejected. Is this another case of having more and more votes until the loudest protesters win? My point regarding the % for leave v remain was actually more related to the fact that I voted remain in the referendum but voted for Boris and I know that there will have been Corbyn voters who voted leave but could never bring themselves to vote Tory. At the end of the day - it matters not one jot. 'We' voted to leave in 2016 and hopefully now we have a Govt with a big enough majority to ensure that at least in some form, Brexit happens. Even Farage had the balls to admit that he would rather see any brexit than none at all! I also believe that we will now see the true Boris who isn't constrained by the DUP or by the ERG - if you discount Sinn Fein (who don't take their 7 seats) - his majority is nearer 90!
  20. Big shout out to Jez and Sam at Back on Track for such a brilliant service with sorting my car. They really go that extra mile with everything they do, the real jewel in the crown of garages! Getting the car back like this before Christmas beats any presents! Joe.
  21. $35,000.00 End Date: Sunday Dec-22-2019 12:56:43 PST Buy It Now for only: $35,000.00 Buy It Now | Add to watch list Click to view item
  22. Thanks for some insider knowledge. Do you track the car often? If so, has it been a problem??
  23. I’ve done only a few mods. Have kept all original parts to swap back if desired if I eventually change car. 1 Went From original to V2 smoked GRP rear lights last year now to new unsmoked V3 lights a few weeks ago. Which look incredible. 2 Managed to get the wooden surround gear knob same as the Type 25 430CUP. 3 Most recent mod is the mirror and stalk upgrade by GFWilliams and Imran. I ordered immediately having had a chat with them before the orders went live So was in batch 1. There was a delay with mine as they changed the matt black finish on the stalk for the CUP which I am really chuffed they did as they really do look fantastic. I opted to black wrap to cover the third hole and again can be returned to OEM if necessary. 4. Black petrol surround. I’m keen to get the new AIM dash upgrade but wasn’t keen on the plastic binnacle cover at present so will see if a CUP CF option is released at some point.
  1. Load more activity