free hit
counters
All Activity - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• Why not sign up, it's free!

Click here to become a member of TLF! 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Paint code for the US is printed on the VIN decal that is affixed behind the passenger seat. It may be the same for the ROW: "The number is also printed on a label stuck to the vertical face of the fuel tank bay, below the front edge of the right hand rear seat cushion or luggage shelf. Pull back a flap in the carpet to view."
  3. Great news and welcome. I drove a 410 last week - extraordinary car. Justin
  4. Hey! I have one question! I need to transport car from California to New York. But i don't actually have time to drive to California and then back((( Maybe you have some companies or logists which or who you know to advice me) Thank you in advance!
  5. I voted three, but forgot I had an Evora once too. Doh! Can you adjust it to four. Thanks.
  6. Hello all, I have recently put a deposit down on a Exige 410 sport in Daytona blue. Having not been searching that long this car just seemed to fall into place. All being well I will be picking my car up in a week or two after some PPF and prep. I test drove an Exige 410 and a Cayman GT4, as good as the Porsche was the Exige blew my mind, no car has ever made me feel the way this car did!! Looking forward to lots of meets, chats, drives out for no reason and meeting like minded people. Stu
  7. Today
  8. Back again! Engine still not running so I gave up and took it too another Lotus garage. To cut a long story short, one of the waterways on the head had corroded and was weeping fluid into the cylinder which kept fouling the plug. The cylinder head was taken away, pressure tested and then welded where the waterways were thin, skimmed and reassembled. The downside is I could have bought another car, the upside is we are up and running and have now covered a number of miles. I have had to replace the fuel sender but am without a speedometer as the cable is snapped,
  9. @Johnny5 Did you get to the bottom of the fault?
  10. I’ve had 2 encounters with Eurotunnel staff in the past 3 years. One was when I was in the Evora at the French end when I was blocked from going to the high vehicle lane by a member of staff who tried to direct me to the normal car lane. I just told him “no way” & pointed to the high vehicle sign on the window hangar. He asked “why?” & I just told him to check his company’s policy on the type of car. The other time I was in the Lexus RX when they pointed me to use the upper deck. I just said “nope” When they got insistent I told them that “it’s impossible to see the corner ma
  11. I put in a pioneer SPH-da130DAB. Excellent and has Carply. It was a PITA to take out old wiring though
  12. Started in 1992 and have lost count. Can't think of any I did not enjoy, ranging from twin cam Europa to S300 Esprit to Evora. S1 Elise probably my favourite. Justin
  13. I know ... LHD only! I don't want to sound unsupportive of my favourite car company by far, but there's a certain sour taste left in the mouth when the phrases 'British hypercar' and 'LHD only' end up applying to the same motoring product.
  14. Mine is nightfall and the code is c105, there may have been a b105 but cant remember. Had mine mixed at halfords.
  15. The irony is that the next generation of @LOTUSMAN33 will be scouring the world for original ICE for early Evora, come 2035 and beyond. If not sooner...... Justin
  16. 5'10" and must say that once in, the Evora is streets ahead in comfort than my Audi RS3! I have though had two discs removed from my back and maybe will have the third removed, so getting in is not completely a fluid operation, but not difficult. I do wish that the door design might have taken a leaf from the original GT40 though....
  17. Will someone point me in the right direction to find where the colour code is displayed on the Evora please, or, might anyone know the code for 'Nightfall Blue' please?
  18. @Black Forest Power Jonny @The Pitsis probably the best source for advice on the Ohlins settings. I know he has driven his car extensively on a variety of circuits.
  19. Is the one that Lucas Reynolds had?
  20. Wow, never saw that before. My binnacle was alcantara and I took the cover to a shop to attempt to match the rest of the car. They didn't quite get it perfect but I would suggest bringing your old and new to a shop that could probably order you alcantara. So a few questions: - HVAC display update - is there any way to get a Beta release from AiM that would fix this? - Reverse of the Reverse camera image - are you telling me that they can't add this to the software. I nearly hit a car yesterday. My camera was already on the car and I just got the wire from Aim so I could use my ca
  21. If you're thinking about doing something then do it, no regrets later. Mission creep is in full force so just strip the damn engine and do it right to satisfy your concerns, it's already apart so easy enough to do now. I'd rather have a car mechanically perfect than cosmetically perfect.
  22. 6”6” and still room with a helmet on.
  23. No. You are not the only one - I’m with you all the way here. I’ve always thought/described all Audi’s BMW’s Porsche’s as the pinnacle of average-ness.
  1. Load more activity