Hi all. So I have a deposit down on the Emira but have a few questions which Lotus don’t seem able to answer direct, so hoping someone here can help - perhaps with a prod at Lotus HQ.
1) Will Lotus be making photos of the other paint finishes available ahead of finalisation of configuration or the option to visit Hethel and see car shells in the option colours? The samples provided at the preview event were not sufficient to evaluate how they behave on a sculptural surface.
2) Will samples of the light grey leather interior be available to view ahead of finalisation for configuration. I was very keen to see this but no sample was made available at The preview event.
3) Will it be possible to visit Hethel to sit in a production car to check seat height and pedal position (clutch travel in particular). I did not get on with the Evora seating or clutch position so I am cautious about confirming without having sat in a production spec car.
4) Will you be providing a “UK track safe” exhaust option for the V6? I would like to track the car but the current range of V6 cars cannot be tracked without significant aftermarket modification.
5) Assuming that points 1, 2 and 3 cannot be satisfied before confirming an order, how many days will I have to return the car if I am not happy with the colour, interior finish, seat/pedal position etc and are returns at no cost?
6) Finally (sorry!) can you confirm what improvements have been made to the auto box since the Evora 400 and whether the paddles will be plastic (per the show car) of metal (per the Evora)? I am considering this as an option to mitigate point 3!
Final bonus question, how easy will it be to remove the “First Edition” badge on the exterior? Not a fan - would much prefer a Union Jack as per the Evija.