Please remember that we, thelotusforums.com are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email ([email protected]). We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
Advertising of any kind on this website is STRICTLY prohibited without the express permission of the site owner. Any members not heeding this rule with have their advertisement(s) removed without notice and may have their account suspended or deleted. No commercial advertising whatsoever without authorisation from the forum administrator ([email protected])
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
(Violation of these rules is grounds for immediate banning of your account, without notice).
- No profanity in subject lines, signatures or avatars.
- No promotion of other Lotus forum type sites except with admin permission.
- No posting of pornographic or objectionable material in your post or your avatar.
- No spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind.
- No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate an argument. Personal attacks or name-calling is not permitted.
- Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself. Multiple accounts are not allowed and users who create multiple accounts will have all their accounts revoked.
- Do not post on behalf of a banned member.
- Responding to your own post ('bumping the post') for the sole purpose of keeping it on the first page is not permitted.
- You must have a valid e-mail account in your profile so a forum moderator or administrator can reach you. If we cannot reach you by email, you may be banned without notice.
- Do not post personal information about others (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, etc.) ~ respect their privacy.
- Be considerate. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. Posts should be of a positive nature whenever possible. Discussions are welcome as long as they are shown in a positive light.
- Any information you choose to take from this site, is "at your own risk."
- Please post to the appropriate forum. If your post is located in the wrong forum, hosts or administrators may relocate it to the correct forum.
- Material posted here may not be reproduced or reposted elsewhere without the consent of the author.
- No linking to unauthorized, unlicensed or copyright-protected items. Please do not ask or offer copies of the Lotus Workshop or Parts Manuals, any member found to be distributing illegal copies will be banned immediately.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.
Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or explanation. We reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason. Discussion of banned members is not permitted. If someone has been banned, there is a reason for it and if you agree or not is not of consequence to the board. The board owner/administrators decision is final, this is a private board and we reserve the right allow allow or deny members as we see fit without explanation.
Because of the number and frequency of posts, it is impossible to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We are not responsible for any messages posted and do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this message board or any entity associated with this message board. We encourage any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable contact us immediately by email. We will make every effort to review these posts, within a reasonable time frame and determine if removal is necessary. Please remember that removal of posts is a manual process and may take some time. All posted material once you have submitted it becomes property of the forum and can be used at the forums discretion for any reason.
By posting to this board, you agree that you will not post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing; you get the idea. We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this message board, it's Administrators and Moderators, the makers of the bulletin board software, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
Please remember we are trying to provide an open environment where posters can share their views, but if their views, or the way they are expressed, is inflammatory or offensive to other posters or groups of people in general, then action may be taken against the poster. Use common sense and be courteous. In other words, let's all play nice!