free hit
counters
Hants Meet 2019 - Page 6 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Kevin Wheeler

Hants Meet 2019

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it this evening.

• Sad 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That’s a shame, I’m going again after last nights lonely outing! I think Michael from Snows is coming out and might have a couple of other Lotus owners attending as well!??

• Like 1

Peter in the Elise is turning up too, I think.

• Like 1

I'm in France.  Have fun.

Great to catch up with some as well as meet a few new faces tonight, thanks to all for letting me join along! So as discussed earlier, the next meet point will be The Goat (previously the Malthouse) on The A3057 just out of Romsey - huge car park and just been refurbished! Dates TBC, I was thinking roughly a month from today - possibly 16/17th Sept? Whichever suits everybody, how does everyone’s diary look?? Thanks again

Menu for the Goat looks good! Wine menu looks good! Tea menu and coffee menus look good!

But what beer do they serve?

(Mind you, I am in France on the 16/17 September so it doesn't really matter to me, but Pete and Paul need to know!)

16th or 17th works for me.

16th or 17th work for me but won't be in the Lotus - it will be having its new exhaust fitted 😀  Equally free 23rd / 24th

17th best for me.

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Chaps, either 16 or 17th fine with me also, but, if pushed, I would prefer 17th.

As for a recce, I am sure I can find an excuse for a trip out there over the long weekend, there is a lovely farm shop and cafe (Kimbridge Barn) near by!

regards to all

Eithers fine, would offer to do a recce but Elise has just pissed coolant on the floor😂. Panicked a bit as I traced the leak up to the head but it looks like its the IMG that's gone, New Viton one ordered.

It's all apart and cleaned just need to wait for the postman . It's just a shame it happened as the weather has turned so nice and over the bh. as well. While it's in bits I can't have any runins with the local wildlife at least.  I hope you're all out keeping the Lotus end up😀

• Like 2

Took my son to football lessons and back this morning - so a good 5 miles all in!! 🤣

We’ve been out on the push bikes this afternoon! 😃

I'm just back from the Gurston Down hillclimb, unfortunately, there was too much traffic on the road to make the journey as fun as I'd of liked, but it was a good outing in the Exige.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KennyN said:

I'm just back from the Gurston Down hillclimb, unfortunately, there was too much traffic on the road to make the journey as fun as I'd of liked, but it was a good outing in the Exige.

Fab! Taking part I assume?!

Unfortunately not, Dean.  Just supporting a friend.

Have we got a consensus for the 17th at the Goat then?

P.s Elise is back on road, been out testing came back with huge grin!

• Like 2

17th sounds good to me, Will let my lot know and see who’s in!!👍

17th is in my calendar 👍