free hit
counters
Hants Meet 2020 - Page 11 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hants Meet 2020

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning Chaps and lovely to see all the messages popping up. Tony, really pleased to hear you are up and about again, we did miss you at the end of last year/beginning of this year. Like Kenny, I

It was great to see everyone last night, thanks again for organising, Paul. I've attached the podium pic, well done Tommy, Paul & Dean.  Having seen Dean's progress since buying a PS4, I'm go

Had a great time racing the old cars - the Cortina was a plucky little thing! 🙂 The 12th Nov is in my diary for next month, fingers cross I have my Lotus back for then!   In the meantim

Posted Images

OK, next month it is then.

At least I wont have to put up with rain dripping on my trousers from the roof, nobody likes a moist crutch!

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to hear that, Dean.  Hopefully it is just a short term measure and you will be searching the market again soon.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Yes. Sorry to hear that Dean. Doesn't mean you can't meet us at our irregular get togethers!

I suggest the Cups at Stockbridge tonight if anyone can make it, otherwise I shall try chatting up the staff!

• Like 1

Stockbridge works for me.  I can be your wingman Kevin, although I'm not sure that I'm up to the Top Gun scene these days 😆

• Gold FFM
23 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Sorry to hear that Dean. Doesn't mean you can't meet us at our irregular get togethers!

Thanks Kevin - for sure, and I've got that Go-Karting to organise!

27 minutes ago, KennyN said:

Hopefully it is just a short term measure and you will be searching the market again soon

Definitely going to be back in a Lotus one day 🙂

• Like 1

Oh No Dean, what a shame! especially after just getting your exhaust! if you fancy selling that separately, and replacing the original unit to the car, I could be persuaded, assuming it would fit my Exige!!

As for the Cups at Stockbridge, that is fine with me!

Dang!...having posed the question I then forgot to look for replies and missed it!

Sorry to hear about your Elise Dean, you'll just have to bring the Elan along!......or in fact any old shitter (like me) as its your company we value🥰

• Like 1