free hit
counters
Hants Meet 2020 - Page 12 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hants Meet 2020

Morning All, great chat last night, I'm booked onto the Castle Coombe track day on the 23rd May (via Club Lotus), so looking forward to that.

As for my phone, all I can say is, bloody waste of money, so much easier on my laptop at work!!

Kenny, I'm sending an email off to your contact at Lotus this morning, so, will be interesting to see response, I will share when received.

Regards to all

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning Chaps and lovely to see all the messages popping up. Tony, really pleased to hear you are up and about again, we did miss you at the end of last year/beginning of this year. Like Kenny, I

It was great to see everyone last night, thanks again for organising, Paul. I've attached the podium pic, well done Tommy, Paul & Dean.  Having seen Dean's progress since buying a PS4, I'm go

Had a great time racing the old cars - the Cortina was a plucky little thing! 🙂 The 12th Nov is in my diary for next month, fingers cross I have my Lotus back for then!   In the meantim

Posted Images

Agreed, it was a fun evening, as ever 🙂

I have also booked the Castle Combe track day, I'm looking forward to it, hopefully the weather will be kind.

@Simon Gooding Hopefully Lotus will be able to come up with a suitable option on the tyre front, he was very responsive when I was in touch.

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, pbharcourt said:

Dang!...having posed the question I then forgot to look for replies and missed it!

@pbharcourt Might I suggest hitting the "Follow" button?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Good chat tonight!

Next meet Tuesday 25 February at the White Horse Otterbourne. 

Posted from my phone Simon! 🙂

I'm not about for next month's meet up i'm afraid, hope to see you all soon though!

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2020 at 09:20, Kevin Wheeler said:

Glad someone else can make it because I have a feeling that the staff are all blokes and not really my type!

Too pretty?  Not enough moustachery?

I'm in the UK for the next two weeks if anyone fancies a pint?

NB the above two statements are in no way related.

• Haha 1

Hi Guys, as Simon knows from yesterday I have some sad news - I'm afraid to say the Evora is going up for sale! I'm moving on to something slightly more daily driveable (not a Lotus i'm afraid), that still gives me some driving fun when I want to go for a weekend blast! If you guys are happy I would love to still be able to join you to meets and events when I can, if I can still join you all to the Race Centre next month that'd be great!