free hit
counters
Hants Meet 2020 - Page 15 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hants Meet 2020

Kevin Wheeler

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Another great Lotus night on Tuesday, so good to get out and catch up with a few of you and great to see a new face and older car.  Hopefully see a few more of you in the near future.

Hope all made it safely home with no dramas, I certainly exercised mine keenly on the way back.   I think we could still hear dave 5 miles up the road, that V6 sounds glorious.

I was coming but got so engrossed in pulping apples for my homebrew cider that it was dark before I realised! 🍎🍊🍎🍊🍺🍺

• 4 weeks later...

I think we left it that we would arrange something on here, but that clearly hasn't happened.  Shall we open the bidding for a suitable date in October?  12th, 19th or 26th?

Would any one want to meet up next week 22,23,24 etc, Or is it a bit short notice.?

Doh.   Forgot to say how's your eye doing kev?

1 hour ago, ADF said:

Would any one want to meet up next week 22,23,24 etc

I can't meet next week as I'm in hospital for an Op but otherwise I'm also good for the 12th or 19th October.

Sorry I have been a bit quiet on here guy's, time just seems to have flown this summer.

I have just uncovered the elite from its resting place to have a go at the corroded wiring loom and try to get the headlights popping up and down reliably again.

I re-bonded the windshield so hopefully watertight for the winter!

October is looking good for a meeting, which pub are we going to?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

The one outside my house had a delivery yesterday.  So, if you want some be here by 07:00 tomorrow when the queue will only be 6 cars long. But he only has E10!

I filled up yesterday on the A34 at Sutton Scotney. £96 for 3/4 of a tank.

Been down to Goodwood today for a funeral. So still got more than 3/4 left.

The M&S on the A303 had plenty (petrol and diesel) when Deb filled up today.

• Like 1

Apologies for the slow reply, I have been getting back to travelling on business...which felt surprisingly normal!

Hopefully, I will be able to make it next Tuesday. 

• Like 1

@Simon Gooding Thanks for your post, I'd completely forgotten that we were on to meet this evening!  I'm in London today and unlikely to get back at a reasonable time.

It doesn't look like there were many takers for tonight, does it make sense to replan?