free hit
counters
Hants Meets - Page 9 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

@Kevin Wheeler Thank you for organising.  A lift will be no problem, the Exige can have a night off, so there will be plenty of room for Pete.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

We are now booked for the 11th December at the William Walker pub in Winchester (upstairs room).

Can you please order your meals using the following link: 

Food order

So far:

Me, @techyd, @kennyn, @Simon Gooding + Tommy, @michaeljt ? if he can make the 11th.

Waiting to hear from: @peteyg, @pbharcourt, @eeyoreish, @The Pits, @DaveC72 and anyone else I have forgotten - Nelly? anyone I have not met from the meetings I have missed..... etc .... Pete the lampost fiend!  

See you all tomorrow!

• Like 2

Sorry Gents, away with the family this year. Hope the strippers are better than last year! ;)

Catch you in the New Year.

• Haha 2

@ADF Can you make the Christmas dinner get together in Winchester on the 11th?  Details above.

Hi guys, I feel a bit of a fraud just turning up at the Christmas do's and not being at many of the meets during the year.

True to form, I am in Hull tomorrow afternoon so am staying away and can't make this months but I will do whatever I need to for the 11th December, so please put me down as a yes.

Let me know about deposits etc and I will do what I need to do.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, peteyg said:

If @KennyN is able to get me home, I'm in!

No problem Pete 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...