free hit
counters
Wabco ABS accumulator - it worked for me - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
pureguava

Wabco ABS accumulator - it worked for me

https://www.lrdirect.com/STC2784-supplied-by-britpart-branded-wabco.html

I just finished getting my ABS system on a 1996 S4S working with no flashing warning lights .... for now🤞 

I used the above part and it was a direct replacement with no modifications to the unit. I hope this helps someone who is still trying to keep this frustrating system working....

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Alastair,what size and type of washer did you use to fit it?Did you modify the shoulder of the threaded part?

hi

it look like they have change and that there is no need anymore to change the washer or modify the shoulder.

I bought one for my dad car last september his mechanic fitted it last week and didn't see any difference between them.

before the abs light was blinking right after she was fixed and a hose blow as he told me now fluid brake is everywhere.

I'll have a look to the car with the computer when i got a bit of time to see what default are stored in but i guess the problem comes from the pressure switch

Edited by tof