free hit
counters
New Year Breakfast - 13/01 Essendon Country Club - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New Year Breakfast - 13/01 Essendon Country Club

ChrisJ

Happy 2019 everyone.

We are back at The Essendon Country Club this month - next week indeed.

The usual 8:30 for 9am breakfast. Hopefully there are no road closures this time.

Address

Essendon Country Club

Bedwell Park
Essendon
Hatfield
Hertfordshire AL9 6HN

SAT NAV: AL9 6GJ

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hopefully I can make this one (childcare contingent, probably would work if Elisa comes with me, she is 3 and a half and the main issue is that she complains a lot in the car that I don’t drive fast enough)

12 hours ago, pete said:

At last someone who can make it🤓 me!

Don’t forget the hood protector and cleaner... ( 5 )

schumacher und mwoar... ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

2 hours ago, top-plumber said:

Don’t forget the hood protector and cleaner... ( 5 )

schumacher und mwoar... ✌️

take that as a yes

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I need to start feeling better really soon, I have a dreadful cold... may miss it on Sunday. 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Thanks for the prompt Spud but I will not be at this because

(a) I will be on the 07:15 flight from Stansted to Chambery  because "J'aime faire du ski"   emoji_u1f3bf.png  ... 

and

(b)  I do not eat Sunday breakfast and a drive early Sunday does not appeal.  (Early Monday to Slough doesn't either but money makes me do it ... your honour..)

Slough contract got extended to end of March so I will be returning from Slough every Thursday evening so the sooner the evening pub meets start again the happier I will be..

Meanwhile ..  Happy New Year to everybody ...   and get well soon Wimp ...   er ... Wayne..😄

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think.