free hit
counters
350 Sport Standard Spring rates ? - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

350 Sport Standard Spring rates ?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

So not what you asked, but for reference for others, the spring rates for the various offerings I have found are:

Nitron cup are 550/1100

Ohlins/ lotus track are 950/1200

Race pack  are 425/580

There certainly is a big difference in Ohlin/Nitron for some reason, and I think the non Lotus Nitrons front are quite a bit stiffer

I can't find the standard ones, but the eibach part numbers are:

Rear spring : Eibach 17/13 B138D0084 

Front spring: Eibach 18/13 A138C0057 

Back could probably tell you the spring rate, but they are not written on them that I can see

• Like 1

Thanks @MrP_  I was asking for reference mainly as i've just acquired a very cheap set of Nitrons (single adjustable 46's) though a friend with "connections" .... they have on them  550/850.   Not sure if they arn't going to be too stiff for mainly road use on Surrey's shitty roads.

I note that the Nitron Club Sport's are  450/600,   the NTR fast roads are 425/550 and the full Race specs are 550/1100

1 hour ago, AndyHamp said:

Thanks @MrP_  I was asking for reference mainly as i've just acquired a very cheap set of Nitrons (single adjustable 46's) though a friend with "connections" .... they have on them  550/850.   Not sure if they arn't going to be too stiff for mainly road use on Surrey's shitty roads.

I note that the Nitron Club Sport's are  450/600,   the NTR fast roads are 425/550 and the full Race specs are 550/1100

I think @Seriouslylotus has quite a bit of experience in setting up the Nitrons, so may be able to advise if the spec is suitable for your use and if not supply some that are

• Thanks 1