free hit
counters
FOR BUY OLIN MARK Vl SKI - Page 2 - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

FOR BUY OLIN MARK Vl SKI

Mohamed Ramees

22 hours ago, Olin Imports GB said:

Not those skis as the drill holes are for Look turntable heel units (3 screw holes)

Hello, Olin imports. Thanks formthe info. Please could you post some pictures of the set you have? My Olins are 205 cm. I believe the Bond skis were custom made and are longer than other Olins? Perhaps you could clarify the bindings were 360 RD Tyrolia. I don't understand the screw thing? Thanks.

• 11 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Always a few sets available in the USA, they pop up quite regularly. Problem is shipping to Australia will be quite expensive at the moment until the plague is eradicated.

15 hours ago, v8vantage said:

Always a few sets available in the USA, they pop up quite regularly. Problem is shipping to Australia will be quite expensive at the moment until the plague is eradicated.

The last pair of VI's SL I bought were from craigslist in 2011 so I will have a look at that again. Unfortunately some crazy Bond fan offered me 10x what I paid so I sold them, regret that now of course.

Thanks Roo.

On 31/10/2020 at 04:33, Lex Templar said:

Hi everyone, has anyone got some larger Olin Mark VI for sale ? 
@v8vantage@PhilW

Lex

Sorry.  Not for sale at the moment.  They are about.  I was very lucky and searched Ebay UK one lunchtime and bought them there and then.  Other pair I found in Florida on Craigslist.  I found other pairs but I was searching for a particular length so both pairs were the same.  On craigslist search the sates in US where the mountains are and Canada.  That is where they tended to be.  Unless your lucky you just have to trawl and trawl for hours.  Will bear you in mind so if I see any ill let you know.  Would be very happy to facilitate to Australia if they were in UK.  A Lotus owner in Florida helped me enormously for which I was eternally grateful.

• 5 months later...