free hit
counters
Riviera Bonnet - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Don't Be Foolish

Riviera Bonnet

I realise that this is a very long shot but I was wondering if anyone had an unwanted Riviera bonnet lying around in the garage, in between the boxes full of hens’ teeth and rocking horse poo! Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated.

• Haha 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bill,

I do if your still looking, I'm down in Surrey

John

• Like 1

You wouldn't have the extended S2 front spoiler underneath it would you?

Just a quick update...the kind offer of a bonnet from John was from an Eclat Sprint rather than a Riviera so I am still looking. On the plus side, John did have a couple of spare bags of rocking horse manure and now my roses have never looked so healthy 😄

• Like 1

I've got a left handed screwdriver if you need to borrow one for the Riviera  bonnet hinges 😉

Hi Tom, thanks very much for your offer. I'm not very mechanically minded so I hadn't thought about needing one of those. I've checked through my tool box and all mine seem to be right handed. 

Just a quick question though, how do know if the left hand hinge on the bonnet is the one looking from the front of the car or the driver's seat? I've looked all through the workshop manual but Lotus don't seem to tell you 😉