free hit
counters
Exige Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
pete

Exige Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice looks a bargain. Shame he is going to porsche

The guy who use to track his Cup car ( Dr Pitsomething, sorry I do not remember the full name) wrote an article about v6 s Cup vs the 350, the 350 being better than the v6s for the reason we know, the cup is still more engaging than the 350, so if you what you want is the most engaging and pure ( if I may) experience, go for the Cup. ( I also on a personnal note agree to this, the cup is the sharpest tool).

8 hours ago, auRouge said:

That's an early 360 Cup, so built on the V6S platform, The later cars came on the 350 platform and for me the later ones are the  version i would be looking out for

Nice car all the same

Incredible spec and gorgeous looking car. All the details are just right. Love everything about it. Like the 350 can be tracked without noise limits right? 

As someone who owend an Exige V6s and now a 380 (similar to 350), I'd go with a 350 over the 360 Cup. There are a lot of minor refinements to the car in terms of quality that I prefer. Also if you're going manual the naked gearbox is always gonna be hotter looking than the 360 Cup's gearbox.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mark248am said:

As someone who owend an Exige V6s and now a 380 (similar to 350), I'd go with a 350 over the 360 Cup. There are a lot of minor refinements to the car in terms of quality that I prefer. Also if you're going manual the naked gearbox is always gonna be hotter looking than the 360 Cup's gearbox.

Later 360 has the 350 refinements as they are built on the 350 platform....Mine was number 25 and was a 350 platform built car

• Like 2

Seems that late 410's no more gets carbon seats.

The price drops a little, i suppose even nitron's are gone.

Right?

6 hours ago, chumaxa said:

The guy who use to track his Cup car ( Dr Pitsomething, sorry I do not remember the full name) wrote an article about v6 s Cup vs the 350

AKA @The Pits

39 minutes ago, IcemanTM said:

Seems that late 410's no more gets carbon seats.

The price drops a little, i suppose even nitron's are gone.

Right?

I think it dropped Nitrons, carbon roof, carbon splitter, carbon diffuser, titanium exhaust and various other bits and bobs - can't remember exactly but what became standard with the 410 went back on the options list to reduce the price.

24 minutes ago, MrP_ said:

I think it dropped Nitrons, carbon roof, carbon splitter, carbon diffuser, titanium exhaust and various other bits and bobs - can't remember exactly but what became standard with the 410 went back on the options list to reduce the price.

Good thing for owners with a fully loaded 380

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mark248am said:

The differences are between a V6s cup and a 350, all the additional stuff from the Cup over the 350 would make me choose the Cup definitely, feels more Motorsport pedigree than a 350, but it is just my opinion, gear shift is one thing, but there many good things from a Cup ... Now v6s vs Cup 380 is a big gap .. 

2 hours ago, Dan.G said:

Good thing for owners with a fully loaded 380

Different strokes for different folks I guess.. I would take an extra 30bhp charge cooled 410 any day of the week. 

2 minutes ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

Different strokes for different folks I guess.. I would take an extra 30bhp charge cooled 410 any day of the week. 

Ouch! 🤣

54 minutes ago, Dan.G said:

Ouch! 🤣

But a 410 covered in carbon is the dream! Until then I will need to stick to the old 350 😐

3 hours ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

But a 410 covered in carbon is the dream! Until then I will need to stick to the old 350 😐

In that case is the 430 Cup the ultimate Wet Dream 😂