free hit
counters
Window drop stopped working - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

The window drop on my MY11 has stopped operating. Ive checked the interior light fuse on the same circuit and all is OK and the interior light and door open indicators continue to work as expected when the door opens and closes. Ive tried the reset function but aren't getting the 'click' .Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by Dom193
missed a bit

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Isn't there a button pressing cycle you have to go through to reset this? I am pretty sure it's been posted on here before. I think I had the same issue once and it was easily resolved.

Hi, thanks for this and Ive just updated my post as I forgot to say Ive also tried the reset routine but didn't get the 'click' that the handbook says should happen.

2 hours ago, Dom193 said:

Hi, thanks for this and Ive just updated my post as I forgot to say Ive also tried the reset routine but didn't get the 'click' that the handbook says should happen.

I don't seem to get the 'click' either when resetting the window, but the window drop works afterwards (for now...)     

Make sure you give it a full 30 mins since keying off before disconnecting the battery to allow everything to shut itself down correctly.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.