free hit
counters
Liam Neeson, Has the PC brigade taken over? - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Kimbers

Liam Neeson, Has the PC brigade taken over?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

He used a second adjective, which didn’t help and didn’t really add to the story. That said, I think the reaction was pretty predictable. Perhaps a bit more thought as to how he portrayed the story and perhaps not so honestly.  

The question posed to him was race neutral, so he could have dropped the whole race price and answered the question. 

All in all, not very clever. 

As has been said if the girl had said he had a Scottish accent and he went out looking for a Scotsman would that be racist

Ahh but what if he was black - or ginger ?

• Like 1

This story isn't in anyway interesting - so they spin it into something else entirely, like most of the news stories of the day.

• Like 2

OK, now this is really getting rediculous.

Gucci Jumper banned because it pulls up to your nose to keep your face warm, they put a mouth hole in there and makes your face black. I tell you this is really getting out of hand!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47153413

They should reissue it with an orange polka-dot design, but then Trump would be offended and threaten a lawsuit.  😁

I think he's gotten off quite lightly so far...

He's far from being Spacey'd....

Anyway Neeson should have known better. When you're a high profile celebrity, you don't get to slip up in the same way the rest of us might.... 

That said, he apologised, he should get another chance. If this becomes a recurring problem a la Mel Gibson then maybe he deserves the fury of the identity left.. 

A picture that says 1000 words 

22EDF61B-6F27-42CB-9EC1-65B8E5B5BA75_zps

• Like 1

Woohoo! Heres one for you! Headline is "Sending Valentine's Day Cards To Someone You're Not Dating Is Harassment, Says Expert" just in case you don't want to read it and rage.....

http://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-sending-valentines-day-cards-to-strangers-is-harassment-expert-says-20190213?source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1j_jbqDZa4hRa0Hb3wBVgYYXRDp4rwliKG5sDo3EZulmxgvemwUK09s6k

• Confused 1

I KNEW IT

Careful what you say, he has a special set of skills you know - and he will find you.........😉

I quite like his films actually. Well, most of them. 

He's not a very good parent, his kids are always getting kidnapped! 

• Haha 2

I dunno. He seems to keep getting 'em back!