free hit
counters
Lotus Evora nose badge - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
scotty435

Lotus Evora nose badge

Can anyone recommend where to get a new Lotus badge for the front clam.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Either Google A117U0170F or part with £84.65 + VAT from any Lotus dealer.

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

7 minutes ago, Ledlights said:

Sometimes you see replica badges on eBay. I’ve not tried them but perhaps worth a look...

Cheers Steve will have a look.

Can anyone tell me how they are fitted to the clam?

10 minutes ago, Ledlights said:

Sometimes you see replica badges on eBay. I’ve not tried them but perhaps worth a look...

Yes there are some badges not sure if the reverse fitting are the identical as some pictures are of the front only ? 

Been looking at these for a little while as I noticed my was worn/damaged on edges but for now I may leave until I see a badge that will fit without any hassle ? 

I do like the black JP type but again worry it’s not a fit ???

• Like 1

As far as I know they are stuck on. You remove them with a piece of fishing line and then remove the adhesive with white spirit. 

2 minutes ago, Ledlights said:

As far as I know they are stuck on. You remove them with a piece of fishing line and then remove the adhesive with white spirit. 

I thought that, but you do see badges with two stalks that obviously go through the clam and bolt on the underside, so not sure 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, scotty435 said:

I thought that, but you do see badges with two stalks that obviously go through the clam and bolt on the underside, so not sure 🤷‍♂️

Yep that what I have seen on eBay and I thought although listed for Evora amongst other lotuses I wasn’t sure if that was correct ? 

To be fair as Bibs indicated you can get the official part for about £25plus more but then at least no worry about having any problems ? 

But I still do like the black JP one distinctive 

22 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

Yep that what I have seen on eBay and I thought although listed for Evora amongst other lotuses I wasn’t sure if that was correct ? 

To be fair as Bibs indicated you can get the official part for about £25plus more but then at least no worry about having any problems ? 

But I still do like the black JP one distinctive 

The official badge is a about £100 including vat.

The badges are just stuck on with double-sided tape. There are 2 pins at the 3 o'clock / 9 o'clock position that locate in holes in the clam but they are purely for location, there are no threads or nuts. As already mentioned you just need a little fishing line to cut through the tape.

• Like 1