free hit
counters
New member from Italy - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New member from Italy

Gekko the great

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome Luca, great to hear your Exige is being well used! Please feel free to share some pics with us all :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thank you Justin ,

Yes , speed traps work but there's a simple trick to avoid fines .

You just need to slow down approaching every camera , drive under it at 135 km/h  then flaut out until the next camera .

I suggest you to go by train , with the high speed train you go from Milano to Naples in just 4h 13' with any nuisance 

• Gold FFM

Thanks for the tips. 

It is better to travel.....…. I love being in my cars, even with speed traps. I drove to Napoli in my 1973 XJ6 in 2017; I certainly won't be going back to the centre of that city in one of my cars again! 

Justin

Welcome to TLF Nicolas. :welcome:

Car looks great!

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one us mods. We're here to help. :) 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

21 minutes ago, ramjet said:

Welcome to TLF Nicolas. :welcome:

Car looks great!

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one us mods. We're here to help. :) 

Thank you Michael ,

It would be great if Jeff from SSC would reply to my email , but you're from Victoria I noticed 😊😊

32 minutes ago, Gekko the great said:

Wow Nicolas, 

Legendary😄😄😄, anyway yes, here it is

It surely is! :D

I watched all the videos about it. The sound is unbeliveable. I can't image hearing this in person. Must be unreal. 👍

Edited by Zukunftsmusik

On 09/02/2019 at 00:50, Gekko the great said:

It's very kind of you, yep, the sound is really amazing and loud, in the cockpit I've to use earplugs db are 129,4

Did you see the last two videos?

What??? 😲 129 db in the Cockpit? That´s just way to crazy, haha.

Yes, watched it on the day there were released. I wondered just how fast your 380 Cup went on the straights. Even quicker than die 430.

Did you measured the power of your car?

yes , 129,4 exactly.

No, haven't  dyno'd  the car, by the looking other cars like the Porsches I think 440 HP, but the most important thing is the gearbox, short ratios give you more torque out of the bends. moreover no Lotus has the power they say, Evora 430 Gt has nearly 410 cv, when I bought the cup and I dyno'd it we discovered the  output was 455 hp

Edited by Gekko the great

7 hours ago, Gekko the great said:

yes , 129,4 exactly.

No, haven't  dyno'd  the car, by the looking other cars like the Porsches I think 440 HP, but the most important thing is the gearbox, short ratios give you more torque out of the bends. moreover no Lotus has the power they say, Evora 430 Gt has nearly 410 cv, when I bought the cup and I dyno'd it we discovered the  output was 355 hp

Edited by Gekko the great
Double post

• 1 month later...
On 12/02/2019 at 14:17, Gekko the great said:

Ciao Roberto,

I'm based in Milano, you?

abito a Milano , tu?

Ciao, ma sei anche sul forum LLCC? io sono della pv di TO...complimenti per il mezzo 👍