free hit
counters
19/20 tyre pressures - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

19/20 tyre pressures

Morning all, 

Having upgraded from 18/19s a while ago, I have just been using the same recommended tyre pressures. Is anytime able to advise the factory recommended pressures (front and rear) for the 19/20 setup? I can’t seem to locate the info anywhere online and it’s not listed in my manual.

Thanks

ben 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, trcm said:

My TPMS warning light comes on if it reads below 32.

That is an unfortunate irony of using Michelin tyres with the original TPMS. And no, the threshold can’t be changed (I asked LMS years ago). 

The only other option is to turn off TPMS (via Lotus Techcentre). This is what I did (also because the TPMS is pretty useless). 

• 1 month later...

Bought a set of winter tyres on rims for a bargain price but the NSR has not been talking to the TPMS so I've ordered a new Valve/Transmitter & seal (A121G6000F & ..~~ 01F) for about £75 from Endeavour Lotus near Colchester.

They are new Lotus Dealers and said they have been supplied with a TPMS calibration kit but have yet to use it.  My part should be in on Friday so we will have a play together...

I'll try to find out what the bandwidth is and post on here. I'm thinking there is probably a way to set the calibration so the TPMS works for the pressure the tyres need, even if the numbers on the display are not actually what the pressure is.

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think.