free hit
counters
Forum digest email issue - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Forum digest email issue

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Normal service on the digest email is resumed. Thank you.

Posted Images

I don't get the Digest Emails so I am not sure. I will turn it on and I will let you know what I get.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I have followed a couple of topics to see what I get.

I do get emails notifying me of new posts in the Introductions section so I can go there and reply. Now that you have brought this to my attention, I recall going to the Introductions area sometimes to respond and there were several topics that I had not responded to and they were not in my email as a new post either.

I will watch it over the next couple of days.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Same problem here @Bibs   for last few days.  No content other than suggested thread, same every day. 

Back  “suggested threads” change ;)

Edited by DJW

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Oddly, I have not even received a digest email?

@Bibs, there may be something going on here that needs to be looked at?

I just got a Digest email from TLF and yep,

it's blank as well.

Calling @Bibs.

I've logged the issue with the support team. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I just went give you a thumbsup and I can't see any Emoticons and I can't close the Emoticon dialog box once it has opened.

I could still type this message while the box was open. The only way I can get rid of the box is to click my backwards button or View New Content and then press the forward button to get back into the screen that I was in or select a new topic to look at.

Hello,

I'm afraid this is a known bug in the current release. It should however be fixed in the next release.

Kind Regards,

Stuart Silvester
Invision Power Services, Inc.

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

So is that for the Digest emails or for the Emoticons dialog box??