free hit
counters
GT410 Sport - 410 Sport differences - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

GT410 Sport - 410 Sport differences

Nice bloke

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

And the GT410 has a bit more equipment  like infotainment that was probably options on the 410 on and is available as a +2. 30k is a slight exaggeration vs brand new RRP but this was clearly designed to move the brand new prices up from the 400 and 410.

IMO that light grey is quite a decent colour in itself, particularly with the black parts in contrast. Unfortunate that primers are often a similar shade.  Wonder if it was the only one painted in that shade to try it out - then pursed lips at Hethel and no more.

I suspect the plain 410 will always be regarded as the lesser of the two - not quite the full shilling. Doesn't look as good either iMO. Consequently be reflected in eventual SH values.

Edited by mdavies

That grey probably needs to be seen in the flesh.

I haven’t seen a lotus grey like that but last year at goodwood there was a gt3rs in “primer grey” and it looked amazing.

it got the usual “they forgot to paint it” comments, but everyone admitted it looked fantastic.

I'm glad someone else has posted "about 30k", because that's what I was going to say.

It's basically a new v used query so far as I am concerned. Massive price saving vs less warranty, likely worse finance terms and no service package, and someone choosing the spec and farting in the driver's seat before you. That's about it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bosshog said:

Doesn't the GT410 have the heavier Sparco seats vs the Carbon ones in the 410 sport?

GT410 standard seat is the Sparco, reclining back, Sport 410 is standard (except US market) with carbon shell. But both have the other seat as an alternative option, again except fro US market due to regulation for required side airbags.

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Julian73 said:

GT410 standard seat is the Sparco, reclining back, Sport 410 is standard (except US market) with carbon shell. But both have the other seat as an alternative option, again except fro US market due to regulation for required side airbags.

No!  Not unless the website is wrong again. The GT410 standard seat is the carbon seat, you can get the +2 using the Sparco's as a no cost option. See here:

https://www.lotuscars.com/evora-gt410-sport

There is a difference between UK and US market as for the US you need side airbags so they get the Sparco's as standard. Just to be clear.

It will be interesting to see how values develop for the 410Sport and the GT410.  I don't actually think we will see a huge difference for some time due to the small numbers of each model sold and so choice will always be limited.  

The front bumper of the GT410 looks better, but I actually prefer the rear of the 410 Sport. 

In the past, the slightly more "edgier" cars seem to do better for values, think Esprit GT3, Sport 300/350 etc. so that may favour the 410Sport,  but then, who actually knows and it's all supposition and irrelevant until you actually come to sell.  The only thing I would sell my 410Sport for is a GT430 and I was never going to pay the £40k premium that was the actual difference between the cost of my 410 Sport brand new and the cost of a brand new GT430.

With a used GT430 at £99k now with a similar 4K miles to my 410 Sport then then cost difference has reduced to around £30k so a 20% first year loss on the GT430 and a 25% on my 410 Sport. That's better than many cars of a similar value and for the GT430 comparable to a 911.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

With a used GT430 at £99k now with a similar 4K miles to my 410 Sport then then cost difference has reduced to around £30k

Anthony has actually currently got his car listed for £90k:

https://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/lotus-evora-gt430-2/

Go on, get it. 😉

Sadly now for sale at Leven... £99k :lol:

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Anthony has actually currently got his car listed for £90k:

https://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/lotus-evora-gt430-2/

Go on, get it. 😉

To be honest, I would rather "invest" £6k in the KT460 kit for mine, and £6k for the Ohlins, leaving me £18k to blow on fuel, training and track days....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

That lovely long carbon ducktail would look great with a long line of charlie on it!

• Confused 1