free hit
counters
Saturday Breakfast - 16/03 Total Headturners, Thornwood - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

Saturday Breakfast - 16/03 Total Headturners, Thornwood

Recommended Posts

Yes that's right it's on a Saturday for the next meeting on 16th March.

Total Headturners
Weald Place Farm
Weald Hall Lane
Thornwood
Essex
CM16 6NE
 

There is a café next door that isn't open on Sundays. Do come along have a look at their stock, and get some breakfast down you.

Meet 8:30 for 9am.

@top-plumber / @pete - is the entrance down Weal Hall Lane (as on the business card) or Duck Lane (the website)?

 

Just a reminder - SATURDAY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

This will be a good meeting. I met Alex the owner at the Lonfon classic car show. He has a showroom full of cars ranging from AC replicas and GT40 replicas to E types and more. 

This is a meeting that has a little more than a full English at the destination. Try to support it. 

Shelly Schumacher and me for starters.. ✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the invitation, sorry I won't be able to make this as will be on hols. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly don't think we can make it to this one. Have fun and see you at the next one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robbie will be there in the exige and I will be be passenger in a dax cobra

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much up take, just the usual suspects then... 🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may be surprised

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pete said:

You may be surprised

Hope so I think it’s going to be a good morning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m trying to sort my morning out and will be there if I can.

 

Trevor.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/02/2019 at 19:52, ChrisJ said:

Yes that's right it's on a Saturday for the next meeting on 16th March.

Total Headturners
Weald Place Farm
Weald Hall Lane
Thornwood
Essex
CM16 6NE
 

There is a café next door that isn't open on Sundays. Do come along have a look at their stock, and get some breakfast down you.

Meet 8:30 for 9am.

@top-plumber / @pete - is the entrance down Weal Hall Lane (as on the business card) or Duck Lane (the website)?

 

Just a reminder - SATURDAY

 

Just been speaking to Alex at the workshop and the Cafe on site doesn’t really kick off until about 10 am so I would suggest a later arrival time maybe 9.45- 10.00 am

hope this hasn’t scuppered any plans for you all. See you then. Turnout sounds promising after all. ✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure it's worth me coming then as I have to be away by 10:30 to collect my son from football.

What is the restaurant called?

Weald Place Farm Shop opens its doors at 08:30

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

Not sure it's worth me coming then as I have to be away by 10:30 to collect my son from football.

What is the restaurant called?

Weald Place Farm Shop opens its doors at 08:30

 

The cafe is onsite Chris and he got extra sausage in just for you...😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the name of the café onsite?

Weald Place Farm Shop cafe is at the same post code.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

What is the name of the café onsite?

Weald Place Farm Shop cafe is at the same post code.

 

No idea mate🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I'll see you in April then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

Guess I'll see you in April then.

Why note bring him instead of football... last time you brought him he said he much preferred the cars, he said he only did the footie for you and that he hated it...😂😂😂😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not until later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_20190316_120503.thumb.jpg.1cca6d0a59a87030b970727ac19d12e6.jpgIMG_20190316_104539.thumb.jpg.bbb00fde904651e4962b1b4c3cbec8e6.jpgIMG_20190316_120500.thumb.jpg.2af7b1452b23a62286e8e762e17739bb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...