free hit
counters
Front Brakes - Gearchange/Gearbox/Clutch - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Front Brakes

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you should probably look at PNM. I swopped my front brakes for a wilwood set from PNM including new ventilated disks. Works real good. It was well worth it as the old girlings were far below par...

Ad initium

Some folks on the early G cars i.e pre 85 have used brake callipers of an Austin princess ?   New recon callipers, discs and decent pads will go a long way,  but pnm or lotusbits offer some nice upgrades for the front brakes and come complete with discs,callipers,braided hoses and callipers and have been tested on these models so you know the brake balance will be decent,   

If going full hog on the front end braking, either just using recon stuff or aftermarket,  look at the recent posts on here for upgrading to passat rear rear brake callipers :thumbup:

You can always check Canley classics as the early brakes came from trumph,  As they offer alloy upgrades also :)

A

• 2 weeks later...