Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alan partridge - how crap was that - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Alan partridge - how crap was that

LotusFella

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Absolutely cringe-worthy - I cant wait for the next one.

Loved him getting the name wrong and the hollow footsteps across the stage.

The lack of studio audience/canned laughter was different but made it even more awkward!!

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

I thought V8 owners, by definition, had a fantastic sense of humour...

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

New Ricky Gervais series is much better.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 weeks later...

That's a shame - I liked it. Always been a big Alan Partridge fan ever since "Knowing me Knowing you with Alan Partridge". This new series sort of goes back to that format but in a more modern way of course. Has anyone seen the other series Coogan did called Saxondale? 

1 hour ago, PiersSadler1970 said:

That's a shame - I liked it. Always been a big Alan Partridge fan ever since "Knowing me Knowing you with Alan Partridge". This new series sort of goes back to that format but in a more modern way of course. Has anyone seen the other series Coogan did called Saxondale? 

yep like partridge, but new series is dire.

Saxondale was not bad, he was a pest controller?

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

AP was best when in the travel lodge. the others are a bit pants. Saxondale was good, and the Trip is good. He is fantastic in Stan and Ollie.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"