free hit
counters
Institute of Advanced Motoring test passed - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Institute of Advanced Motoring test passed

Hi all, 

I passed the test on Saturday, I can thoroughly recommend this, I enjoyed every minute, learnt a lot and now enjoy driving more.

Thanks to Clive from the Norfolk and Norwich group.

Edited by Steven162
Wrong title

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to Brag but I am advanced/advanced/advanced :) I also enjoyed it but mine was 3 weeks 5 days a week. Best thing I ever did (Was with work).

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I did it with my motorbike and it was the most boring thing I had ever done, really took the fun out of motorcycling, gave up after 6 weeks as it was turning something I enjoyed doing in to drudgery. Probably didn't help I had a new instructor who didn't know the roads - mile upon mile of straight Roman roads at 30 / 40 miles an hour was just not enjoyable. I did learn a few things but after week 3 it was just more of the same.