Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Not good - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Not good

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Arrogance? Stupidity? Just a knob? Or all three?  Utterly stupid at the very least.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Really idiotic - after Gales' 102mph fine, this could end up in the press (ANOTHER Lotus executive in trouble etc. etc.) and be quite an embarrassment to the company! I can see that a one year ban seems quite harsh for just moving a vehicle into a car park but when you work in a senior position at a car company and you are responsible for signing off new product, there's really no excuse whatsoever!

Not harsh at all. He was over the limit and stupid. No excuse at all.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

should have known better , .. even driving to a car park was stupid. if he was knicked actually driving... BUT ive got to say.. i think the police or rather some of them are utter twats,,

a few years back a good friend of mine who  lives out in the sticks   decided to kip in his car. after a night out . he was asleep in a car park (council owned) when the police woke him up. to see if he was alright. when he smelt of booze the brethalised him and knicked him. he lost his license for a year and his job. it was 2.30am in the morning..  he was only 8mg over the limit.. 

his keys were in the ignition but he was in the passenger seat lying flat.. .. go figure..  

• Like 1

I do agree @andyj007 they don't do themselves any favours at times and wonder why they are losing respect from generally law abiding citizens.