free hit
counters
Wanted : project esprit for LSA swap - drivetrain not needed! - Wanted - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Wanted : project esprit for LSA swap - drivetrain not needed!

pureguava

Hello

I am wanting a project esprit - preferably an engineless or not working S  at but a G turbo would be considered. Must be right hand drive. I am in New Zealand but will pay shipping  of course   

I have a 6.2L LSA with a 6 speed Porsche transaxle ready to go into it 

I originally bought an S4S to do this but it's way to nice and I would feel blasphemous doing this to a working , complete car.

email me or text / watsapp +64 210519518

thanks 

Al

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I know the seller he is a nice chap and i can understand why he will not sell without someone veiwing the car,  It has been for sale for some time, so probably will be availible in June,  hope you get your hands on it,  will be nice to see it having some spanner time on it project wise and returned to the road under some other different engine,   ideal conversion car   :thumbup: 

A

in the ad they say that painting is very easy , he got an offer from a painter to do it for 1500 euro...., the whole interior can be done for 3500-4000 euro.  think the seller is off track a bit

haha I know but it is a europa and nobody uses the europa sub-forum so no pics......  well maybe I open one on special request after all the very first esprit is europa based.

• Like 1