free hit
counters
Elise Sport 220 - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Will8

Elise Sport 220

New owner of an Elise Sport 220, and new to the forum. Well, I have driven 6cyl, 8cyl. 12cyl, sports cars but I have to say this car is the real deal, maybe not as fast in a straight line as some of the others, but the overall experienced is exceptional...Love It!

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sure, there’s faster cars for the money, but there’s no finer drivers car at any price.

welcome to Elise ownership :)

10 hours ago, Will8 said:

Well, I have driven 6cyl, 8cyl. 12cyl, sports cars but I have to say this car is the real deal, maybe not as fast in a straight line as some of the others, but the overall experienced is exceptional...Love It!

The Elise is one of the greatest sports cars ever made. And given what it does for the price, probably the greatest ever. If you enjoy sports cars and have never owned an Elise, your education is not complete.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Elise ownership. I assume this is your first Lotus. Now go and drive an Evora or Exige or Elan or Esprit or...………any Lotus E.

Justin 

Welcome to TLF! Had a couple of Elise's myself, a very pure experience from the drivers seat.

Welcome to the forum! Never had a Elise but have had an Exige which was equally exceptional!

Anything you need please don't hesitate to ask a Moderator!