free hit
counters
Boost Gauge Options - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to somehow measure the Boost in my '02 V8. Claudius in the U.S. offers a customized Interior A-Arm with a dial boost gauge in it, exactly what I need... only problem is that he only sells/makes them in Back, and I need Magnolia. So is there anyone else out there that can custom make one of these contraptions??

Otherwise, are there any sleek electrical options??

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-140-1122824275.jpgI'm using a Imp concepts LED boost "gauge". link I have documented the entire install which requires machining some holes for the LEDs. If you are interested you can contact me for specifics. I really like the setup because it's right in your line of sight.

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to somehow measure the Boost in my '02 V8.  Claudius in the U.S. offers a customized Interior A-Arm with a dial boost gauge in it, exactly what I need... only problem is that he only sells/makes them in Back, and I need Magnolia.  So is there anyone else out there that can custom make one of these contraptions??

Otherwise, are there any sleek electrical options??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not really too keen on the drilling of holes into my console... especially with my limited "handyman" and electrical skills. I'd much prefer a 3rd pary electronic gadget that will measure more than just boost... although I'd prefer an A-Arm mounted Boost gauge, that would also be in a great line of sight.

post-140-1122824275.jpgI'm using a Imp concepts LED boost "gauge". link I have documented the entire install which requires machining some holes for the LEDs. If you are interested you can contact me for specifics. I really like the setup because it's right in your line of sight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you sendm e the documentation? I like that setup.

actwon

------

'14 Nike Shox

'12 Range Rover Sport

'01 Esprit V8

'95 Ducati 916