free hit
counters
Oh Bugger It!.... - Page 5 - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mike_sekinger

Oh Bugger It!....

good to know , It's back ! Yes as my car is also running , no problem - i can support your way back...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Great, sounds like an European supporting crew

By the way, i hope (in my situation.. sorry Mike) that it needs more time than expected.

- my car passed the T

Edited by G

"....The weather here is Germany is excellent at the moment and I really want to drive the car!!!! ..."

And "we" want to join... Harrharrr

(the V8 was on a test run around an local car meet last weekend [VW-Blasen] -200 on an country road and 270 on the motorway-ohhh what a fun ride!!)

Edited by G

Bet you can almost taste it :(

After my shop messed up the timing belt change (which they fully stood behind and recitified free of charge) I was without my car for 5 weeks... so I totally understand your pain! Got the car back and it rained for the next week :) lol...

Mike, should i stop over on my next ride- just for a bit of ("standard") V8 feeling :baby:

Why an "zoo" !? because of the chaotic children ? Or the 'Bauernhof' around the home... .

611km south wards on A9/A96 sounds possible, its just all of my 73 L fuel in the car. But as long as the GT1 isn't there it is a bit disappointing !? OK, some smalltalk goes anytime, but what i want to see in real is the GT1... .

Sounds like you miss some Esprit riding, right ;)

OK, ....lets see what i can do

Ahh right, that's what i taught. Kids and a wife can create an very own chaotic lifestyle... :lol

So just give an note if the car comes back to the 'Bavarian -Wilderness' maybe some others around the Berlin Area also want give it a bit support...

must be the fresh Bavarian air, that makes him horny (and his wife to..)

Hi Mike,

Landsberg !!!!???? ..... huchhhhhhhhhhh thats only half an hour away from me !!!!

When can we meet ?

Next Friday is Lotus meeting (= "Stammtisch") Bavaria in Maisach, thats near F

Mike, as in many central European countries also Germany need young family's. There is no problem with 5,6 or more :baby: -as long as you are not unemployed and your "Bauernhof" is big enough to let them :baby: and :ball: and :band: or :baby: around the whole day (like most of them do...) , it will give you quiet nights as they are so tired than... . If not, they will :( you the whole evening: daddy, daddy daddy and you need some Bavarian :baby:

And :o your kids, if they do not want to be ;) kids the :huh: does :popo: and after that they need :doc:

As it is good to be informed well: http://lotus-club-deutschland.de/05stammti...isch-frame.html

just look here, Mike

Germany does have an kind of Lotus community -trust me !

Hi Mike,

I have just read your topic from start to end. It has certainly been a troublesome repair, dogged with oil leaks and endless engine-outs. This all said, it appears you have got to the light at the end of the tunnel. I know the new owner should be very happy.

Most importantly, thanks for posting the updates. I have found this be a great comfort when facing some big-engine overhauls of my own (oily hands in my hair). I am not alone!

Thanks mate, great topic.

Iain