free hit
counters
Chrome Orange Lotus Esprit GT3, 1999 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Chrome Orange Lotus Esprit GT3, 1999

It’s time for my 1999 Chrome Orange GT3 to have a new home. Since moving to Devon and starting a business I have no time to drive her. What a waste.

One of the last GT3’s made and with the later style dash.

2.0-litre, 240bhp, 4-cylinder Lotus turbocharged engine, 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds, 0-100 mph in 12.9 seconds, and a top speed of 163.5mph.

The car came with a V8 rear spoiler which is not fitted at the moment.

Towards the end of last year it had a new cam belt, oil cooler and Exhaust manifold fitted.

The mileage may be a little higher than some but its only done 20k miles in the last 10 years.

There is a comprehensive history file included with service/repair invoices and MOT test certificates from the car’s history.

The car will have full MOT when sold.

This car has been looked after, it looks and drives like a dream.

This car will not disappoint.

The post Chrome Orange Lotus Esprit GT3, 1999 appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the sale, but i do not think you will need any luck,  that is a great car and a great price to imo :)  sorry you have to let it go though :cry:

A