free hit
counters
Chumaxa Grey (T) V6 Exige Cup - Page 3 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Chumaxa Grey (T) V6 Exige Cup

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too busy actually driving the thing yesterday, I did not take pictures, but that shifter, it just makes everything better .... Question about the cup 2 tyres, I noticed that the TC was so much better

So after a cheesy title research, and the fact that the topic about the black car being gone is not about this one, here is a new topic for the new car in the garage. So this was actually being cooked

We finished installing the Sport 350 shift mechanism into an early V6S yesterday - works well 🙂 Dave  

Posted Images

On 04/08/2019 at 11:21, NANO said:

@xav:

sorry, I believe that we have not yet entered your V6 CUP in the Registry ...
you don't have to ... let me know if you want to insert it?

Yes it is fine, mine is number 21.

Interesting to see the shifter with center console from later cars, but that shifter looks very different to mine. And yes it should be easy to get a cover for the shifter, but it just looks to good to hide it, it suits the stripped feeling of the car, and also, there is no way I will spend money in such ineffective mod ^^ 

• Thanks 1

I have just bought a new brake light switch, as I suspect it may not not be in its best condition.. Anyway, I am suppose to push the plunger in completely, and then pull it out five clicks right ? Because I pushed it, and it looks like it does not want to come back at all ... Part being FAE 24516 by the way.

Well, took it apart to extract it .... It does not feel really right ! 

Edited by chumaxa
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...