free hit
counters
16th April Lotus Press Conference - Shanghai Motor Show - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

16th April Lotus Press Conference - Shanghai Motor Show

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have it sussed. It is a Lotus Lego model. The self build element will appeal to the older enthusiast, and the young fascinated child that likes a challenge. As a Lego car the engine will be lig

Lotus confirms first all-new production car since 2008: Type 130 – The world’s first full electric British hypercar Lotus Races Into China with British built Evora GT4 Concept

Posted Images

Great video on the Lotus site - you can make out the hypercar shape much more clearly for a start! Great to see the website looking this slick and professional!

https://www.lotuscars.com/model/type-130/?fbclid=IwAR3fSF9OeP6N6GoAsquJUTL5VdZzFIcWP3i_rSrfu8N2TbKBCb2huwk1V3g

Edited by Bee
  • Like 1

Isn't that a Lotus Europa at 1:22 rather than the type 14 it is labelled as ?

• Like 1

https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/lotus-type-130-all-electric-hypercar-confirmed

The official reveal of the final car with specification and full details is set to be in mid-2019, appropriately in London, the birthplace of Lotus 71 years ago.

Edited by au-yt
  • Gold FFM

7 figure price tag? Well I suppose there’s still hope.....is that including the numbers after the decimal point

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I fully agree, great to hear Lotus will be back out there racing! Especially in a class that is close to the roadcars (unlike F E). That's how it all started. 🙂

Filip

• Like 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Interesting part on the GT4 is that the PR states an HARROP chargecooled supercharger vs the 430 EDELBROCK charge cooled setup so maybe Lotus now uses the new Harrop TV1900 setup (Edelbrock is a TVS1740)? Or maybe it's a typo but PR are always double checked.

Good to see the rendering speculators are doing there bit, and must say I don’t mind it

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/lotus/106596/new-2019-lotus-type-130-electric-hypercar-to-spark-brand-s-rebirth

33E25BAE-01FF-4E36-94D4-0757E784A4D1.jpeg

Edited by au-yt