free hit
counters
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 11 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Tex

Type 130 - Lotus Evija

4 hours ago, NedaSay said:

Yup. and few shots of the car thrown in for good measure but as they are only slithers, it is pretty hard to get an idea of the final product. I wonder if  a brave person will go rogue and break the embargo, if not i guess tuesday 7pm  it is then. Did they get the tech to get a full glass canopy? it  looks like it.

Where are you seeing the extra pictures? I can see the countdown but that’s it

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I saw that add and was almost thinking of buying the cheapest yellow lotus on Auto Trader or getting my orange Lotus wrapped in yellow  😄

Hope you have a great day mate.  Get some sneaky pics for us 😉

On 13/07/2019 at 12:33, Bibs said:

No press has been sent out yet so no embargo to break. I might have some cool news I can share on Monday about the launch, watch this space!

So??? He says eagerly waiting and talking about himself in the third person so as to try to distance himself from the 12 year old kid in him who is jumping up and down in expectation...

Seriously this is worse than being sent to bed by my parents at xmas so as not to spoil xmas morning for everyone when I was six years old,  that was a long time ago... I'm really impressed by the fact that nobody here as leaked any info ... Did Lotus menace people from sending the Triades best "sicarios" after them or something?

I was lucky enough to see this moving Aston Martin Valkyrie on Saturday. A stunningly good looking and impractical new 6.5 litre V12 gullwinged Hypercar with an acceleration 0-60 of 2.5 seconds. 150 road going models that will cost between £2-3 Million.

502F0A6D-1DDD-4EA9-A570-5C08467FBE45_zps

Just hopeing Lotus has something just as spectacular to unveiled tomorrow night. 

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

4 hours ago, NedaSay said:

So???

I'd rather be 100% before posting and will know that tomorrow. Don't want to disappoint if plans don't work out. Watch this space still :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Falls asleep at keyboard.......... 😴

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

OMG.  If you have a yellow Lotus you get to be part of the launch?!  Damn, damn, damn my good taste.

That is so colourist!

D’you think they’ll ever launch a car in ‘70’s Gold?

Sudders and Dany

It has been the 16th here for 16 hours so far.

Is Lotus telling whoppers? :hrhr:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

7pm iirc

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

1 hour ago, CocoPops said:

7pm iirc

Yeah, I know.

The first world problem of living in Australia. 

I can't wait. A great birthday present from Lotus! I'm trembling with excitement!

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '91 Elan SE | '97 XK8

I'd be keeping an eye on the TLF facebook page at 7pm if I were you! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Evora NA

Anything happening on any other social media channels, for those that don't have a facebook account?

• Like 1

Our facebook page isn't private, you should be able to view the stream even without being logged in. 

• Like 1

Evora NA

42 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I'd be keeping an eye on the TLF facebook page at 7pm if I were you! :thumbsup:

Damm.......it will be old news by the time I get back in from a Cycle ride tonight 🚴‍♂️