free hit
counters
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 23 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Tex

Type 130 - Lotus Evija

She got in there quickly! 😊

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've got nothing against her personally but she looks like she's talking to young children. Maybe she is?

Let the dumbing down commence!

Wouldn't you all prefer to see what former Lotus F1 drivers think of it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Pits said:

Err.........no! :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Pits said:

I've got nothing against her personally but she looks like she's talking to young children. Maybe she is?

Better not let Crashtor anywhere near it, unless of course they have some spares!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

4 hours ago, The Pits said:

I know what you're saying but she's become 'the' name for first looks at hypercars and high-end supercars. I'd imagine someone in Lotus's team considered her growing reputation for showcasing these types of vehicles, saw her 1.78 million subscribers on YouTube and thought that's got to be worth 15-20 minutes of our time before the car's loaded up and taken to the next location.

I'd rather see the thoughts of former (and current) F1 stars when they actually allow people to drive it at speed. I realise that could be quite a while away yet though!

• Like 1

You are 100% right she as a massive audience and the most current YouTube ex F1 driver and world champion as only half the audience she as, I say well done Lotus for doing what the competition have been doing for years, she might not be to every ones taste but this will put Lotus back in the spotlight which can only be good for sales now and more importantly the next few years when we have the new platforms.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bee said:

I know what you're saying but she's become 'the' name for first looks at hypercars and high-end supercars.

Yes, and she has 'one of them'. And with 'one of them', she can get as many of those as she likes.

• Like 1

I hope it works out well for them but where possible I prefer to see Lotus leading the way rather than following the herd.

The videos do make the car look tiny inside, similar to Exige proportions. If a 5ft blonde has trouble getting her knees under the steering wheel then a well fed captain of industry is going to struggle I’d have thought? Might just be she has the seating position all wrong but I can only go on what’s presented. Very low-rent for a hypercar first drive video but great to see it moving. Obviously hope the car is a huge success and I’m sure there will be many more videos and promotional stunts to come.

• Like 1

Glory be the Evija is a good looking thing, cab forward is back!

832418683_PebalBeach.JPG.0fb1902e65b9d12f878e86e3a759b8aa.JPG

• Like 1

I agree. Without the wings and protuberances other hypercars seem to insist on sprouting this is wonderfully elegant as well as purposeful.

Black n gold

4 hours ago, NedaSay said:

they could not have designed anything more beautiful, this profile is just utterly perfect. 

And its small..

Lets hope that this design sets the basic architecture for future models

Evija test mule spotted 🤥

7E5552C4-E650-40B8-9C38-3F506E86F060.jpeg

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400