free hit
counters
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 35 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone here is completely free to dislike the Evija or any other Lotus. If they dislike all Lotus cars and people I would suggest that there are better places to spend their spare time. Criticism

enjoy

Going tomorrow but I've already had a sneaky peek. This for me is one of the most remarkable figure from the press release, I'm not sure many have grasped the significance of it yet - 4.4m long,

Posted Images

To be honest it was a lot nicer colour than my Evora with the metallic flex the Evija looked stunning. But like you say similar. Love my Evora and would not swap it for anything, I tell a lie Bell and Colvills Liquid Yellow 430 could force me to put my hands in my pocket again lol.

• Like 1

Bibs , thanks for the link to the launch video.  Indeed that grey for me - I'd drive about quite inconspicuously then.......

I note your description of the yellow one as "other worldly"- rather supports my questioning of the colour.  Lotus are asking for £2m plus of this world's cash!  

• Gold FFM

Great pictures @Bibs. The subtle detail on that car is just amazing. It really is a work of engineering art. Superb!

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

@Bee let’s hope this new range of cars, entices people to buy a Lotus!

• Like 2

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

This car is soo beautiful ...

it deserves the cosworth t50 engine. Imagine this car with that sound

The space where the engine goes would negate the rear open spaces. So not possible. I'm sure if it were possible then Gordon Murray would have done it.

18 minutes ago, PAR said:

I think it would be just far to slow. 0-200mph In over 10sec. Who would buy that!!

haha beats making two burnouts and then rushing off to the charger....🤪

Well  just looked at the spec of the car on the website, the weight went up to 1750kg from a target of 1690kg but Popham now mentions way more power possibly exceeding 2000bhp so there's that.

16 hours ago, au-yt said:

London Concours 2020

Is it just me, or has the tail end been extended out backwards since the launch car?  See circa 0:58 in this video....

Nope, that's just a wide angle lens on a crappy phone distorting the back end. I have some gorgeous 8K(!) RED camera footage here showing that exact yellow car looking nicely proportioned at the back. And no, I'm not going to post any of it here!

You might as well, we promise not to tell anyone! :lol:

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

14 minutes ago, Hello Paul said:

Nope, that's just a wide angle lens on a crappy phone distorting the back end. I have some gorgeous 8K(!) RED camera footage here showing that exact yellow car looking nicely proportioned at the back. And no, I'm not going to post any of it here!

Phew... that's good, the long tail distortion doesn't look nice to my eyes.

I love it and really admire the effort that’s gone into it. I really do believe that the Evija will be much admired for many years to come......Lotus have played a blinder!👌😎

• Like 1
  • Love 1