free hit
counters
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 41 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Type 130 - Lotus Evija

That's the Gridserve Electric Forecourt in Braintree.  It looks a bit like a high quality render - is it real?  The gubbins on the dash looks the same as the Goodwood cars, so telemetry and development kit.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

Did they not let you have a gentle lap round the test track.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Left over from the GTE!  :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Are they planning some sort of ICE soundtrack for the Evija or is it just going to be whatever noise the electrics make? Oh, and the spinning wheels no doubt.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

20 minutes ago, ramjet said:

Are they planning some sort of ICE soundtrack for the Evija or is it just going to be whatever noise the electrics make? Oh, and the spinning wheels no doubt.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Finally found the bit about the sound. Can remember seeing that a fair while ago. Had sort of forgotten about it. I wonder if the sound will be at Goodwood as well?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if an Evija will ever make it to Australia to ben able to be viewed?

I would love to see one in the flesh, but somehow I don't think I'll be that lucky.

I just checked the webpage for Lotus Cars in Australia and there is a placeholder for the Emira, but nothing about the Evija. So either it isn't going to be available here or Lotus Australia can't be bothered.

What?!? They held one here in Geelong and I wasn't invited as possibly the only Lotus owner in Geelong?

Unbelievable. :getmecoat: