free hit
counters
04 Elise 111R - hello!! - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

04 Elise 111R - hello!!

111ratt

Hi team. My name is Josh and I’m based on Brisbane, QLD. My dad Paul has brought me up around lotus (a series 1 Elise, series 2 Elise and now an evora). Has been a goal to one day pick one up and that time is here! I’ve just picked up (in feb) a 04 111R in black and it’s been a dream come true! These cars are seriously epic, the power is plenty! Needed some love, still does a little but getting there. Keen for a little bit of track/sprint stuff but mainly weekend twisties. You’ll definitely find me on Nebo/glorious most weekends. Looking forward to meeting more Elise nuts :) 

@111Ratt - my lotus files. 

@driverscircle - my car photography. 

85FEAF5F-5D12-4AD3-ACC2-8F648F6A23EB.png

6127EE78-9034-4769-AF52-B52E1A2DA645.png

7C9FAC7A-508A-4A00-AA7E-F0AC47A73B3E.png

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF Josh, you take some lovely pics of your car, very nice :D 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome to TLF Josh. :welcome:

Since you are in Brisbane, you need to take yourself up to Cairns (yes, I know it is a bit of a way) and do the road up to Yungaburra in the Tablelands. The Gillies Range Road. Take your father in his Evora as well. One of the twistiest pieces of road I can remember. Mind you, I was 11.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

I just looked it up.

263 corners and 800m elevation in just 19km of road.

I hope the link works.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Welcome Josh and congratulations on making the transition to ownership.  I'm assuming you and your dad are aware it's the Lotus National meet near Brisbane from next Thursday to Sunday?  https://www.lotus2019.com.au/about/

I work for an Aussie company and lived in Brisbane for 6 months about 2 years ago.  Some amazing scenery and roads, both along the coast and inland.  I'm due to be over in a few weeks but booked the trip before hearing about the National, so will miss it by a couple of weeks.

Hi Josh and welcome. Is your old man on here?  Love the pics. Anything you need please don't hesitate to ask a mod!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Thanks TomE! Yes we are aware, lucky duck he’s going to the lakeside track meet tomorrow and then we will be at the Sunshine Coast meet on Saturday morning and looking forward to it! Bummer :( make sure to come back sometime and enjoy the roads again, great area. 

Thanks kimbers, my old man is on here somewhere ha! I’ll have to track him down and get him to post some photos of the evora. 📸

• Like 2