free hit
counters
Exige V6 Upgrade to 380 (Cup?) looks - Page 4 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Christian H

Exige V6 Upgrade to 380 (Cup?) looks

Did you fit the carpet behind the seats back or leave it out? I am thinking of putting the carpet behind the seats in mine, so if it was going spare and up for sale I could be tempted 👍🏼

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
31 minutes ago, k20Rob said:

Did you fit the carpet behind the seats back or leave it out? I am thinking of putting the carpet behind the seats in mine, so if it was going spare and up for sale I could be tempted 👍🏼

Do you mean the sound insulation? I removed it.. Was really heavy. I had no carpets fitted. 

Has anyone bought the 380 style rear diffusor from elise shop? 

https://www.elise-shop.com/380-sport-rear-diffuser-in-grp-exige-v6-p-503317.html?zenid=2ea18caec1cbd16b52ea1cd437c5870b

The small pics of the article really look like the 380 diffusor but if I try to zoom in, the bigger pics look like a completely other part.. 

On 10/06/2019 at 20:59, Christian H said:

Has anyone bought the 380 style rear diffusor from elise shop? 

https://www.elise-shop.com/380-sport-rear-diffuser-in-grp-exige-v6-p-503317.html?zenid=2ea18caec1cbd16b52ea1cd437c5870b

The small pics of the article really look like the 380 diffusor but if I try to zoom in, the bigger pics look like a completely other part.. 

Why would you when 430 Cup diffuser from Deroure isn't much more money?

• Thanks 1

On 13/06/2019 at 17:38, GFWilliams said:

Why would you when 430 Cup diffuser from Deroure isn't much more money?

Can you tell me which part numbers are needed for the complete conversion from the v6 diffusor to the 430 one? 

Probably all of these with the exception of item 4. As the rear clam shells are different you would perhaps need to check the dimensions.

430 diffuser.gif

• Thanks 1

On 18/07/2019 at 11:47, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Can you get some closeups of the weave ? wonder if its as good as the OEM ones. 

46.thumb.jpg.2642f1b34b0aab9986f8617a603fd93a.jpg47.thumb.jpg.d6c0a46b2586f66d94af9b8b23dcccbd.jpg

• Like 1

Beautiful, this and the side skirts (plus rear end plates?) are on my wish list, I thought the 380 looked great with all those bits on it.

• Like 1