free hit
counters
Elise S2 Fuel Pump - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hi Folks

I’m at the stages of putting a very early (2001) S2 Elise back on the road,  She has not turned a wheel since 2005 but has been stored in a nice dry and warm place, just dirty, but with less than 8k miles is worth recommissioning.

Clamshells are off so I can get into all the fiddly bits.  So far, the engine turns over no bother and I have oil pressure - good.  But after a lot of messing around with a multi-meter, including opening up the relay box to check\map functionality, I have discovered that the fuel pump has had it, tatties over the side.  Fuel tank will be dropped next weekend so I can get at the fuel pump.

Unfortunately, I have discovered online that the fuel pump is obsolete.  Further discovered that Lotus have instructed the OEM of the pump to destroy the moulds for the fuel pump.  A bit of a nuisance really.

Any suggestions where I can get a new or service exchange fuel pump?

BRJ

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days